Area Agency on Aging for Southeast Idaho in Pocatello, ID
January 2, 2022
Area Agency on Aging for Southeast Idaho
214 East Center Street, Pocatello, ID 83201
Area Agencies on Aging are organizations that share information about local resources and support with people who are aging and their caregivers. “Area Agency on Aging” is a general term so your local agency may have a different name.
Area Agencies on Aging offer local service information to caregivers at little or no cost. They are often the first place that a caregiver should go to find affordable resources near them.
Programs and Services
Area Agency on Aging for Southeast Idaho assists with the following programs and services:
- Information & Assistance (I&A)
- Nutrition Services
- Transportation Services
- Legal Assistance
- Reutilization Equipment (Lending Closet)
- Veterans-Directed Home & Community-Based Service
- Commodity Supplement Food Program
- Disease Prevention and Health Promotion