Cape Fear Area Agency on Aging in Wilmington, NC
Last Updated: November 9, 2020
Cape Fear Area Agency on Aging
1480 Harbour Drive, Wilmington, NC 28401
Area Agencies on Aging are organizations that share information about local resources and support with people who are aging and their caregivers. “Area Agency on Aging” is a general term so your local agency may have a different name.
Area Agencies on Aging offer local service information to caregivers at little or no cost. They are often the first place that a caregiver should go to find affordable resources near them.
Programs and Services
Cape Fear Area Agency on Aging assists with the following programs and services:
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Regional Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Elder Abuse Prevention
- Project CARE (dementia-specific support for caregiver)
- Resource Guide for Senior Services
- Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP)
- Information & Referral to Local Resources