Independent Living Center in Homer, AK
January 24, 2021
Independent Living Center
265 E. Pioneer Ave, Suite 201, Homer, AK 99603
Area Agencies on Aging are organizations that share information about local resources and support with people who are aging and their caregivers. “Area Agency on Aging” is a general term so your local agency may have a different name.
Area Agencies on Aging offer local service information to caregivers at little or no cost. They are often the first place that a caregiver should go to find affordable resources near them.
Programs and Services
Independent Living Center assists with the following programs and services:
- Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Independent Living Advocacy
- Total Recreation And Independent Living Services (TRAILS)
- Veterans Options for Independence Choice and Empowerment (VOICE)
- Community Closet
- Low Vision Services
- Home Modifications for Aging in Place
- Residential Care & School Transitions