Isothermal Area Agency on Aging in Rutherfordton, NC
Last Updated: November 9, 2020
Isothermal Area Agency on Aging
111 West Court Street, Rutherfordton, NC 28139
Area Agencies on Aging are organizations that share information about local resources and support with people who are aging and their caregivers. “Area Agency on Aging” is a general term so your local agency may have a different name.
Area Agencies on Aging offer local service information to caregivers at little or no cost. They are often the first place that a caregiver should go to find affordable resources near them.
Programs and Services
Isothermal Area Agency on Aging assists with the following programs and services:
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Evidence Based Disease Prevention and Health Promotions Program
- Home and Community Care
- Project C.A.R.E (dementia specific caregiver support)
- Senior Centers