Jefferson County Office for the Aging in Watertown, NY
January 2, 2022
Jefferson County Office for the Aging
175 Arsenal Street, 2nd Floor, Watertown, NY 13601
Area Agencies on Aging are organizations that share information about local resources and support with people who are aging and their caregivers. “Area Agency on Aging” is a general term so your local agency may have a different name.
Area Agencies on Aging offer local service information to caregivers at little or no cost. They are often the first place that a caregiver should go to find affordable resources near them.
Programs and Services
Jefferson County Office for the Aging assists with the following programs and services:
- Health Insurance, Counseling and Assistance Program (HIICAP)
- Home Delivered Meals and Nutrition Program
- Expanded In-Home Services for the Elderly Program (EISEP)
- Case Management
- Contracted Personal Care and Housekeeping Assistance
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Home Delivered Meals
- In-Home Respite Services