Mountain Empire Older Citizens (MEOC) in Big Stone Gap, VA
November 22, 2020
Mountain Empire Older Citizens (MEOC)
1501 Third Avenue East, Big Stone Gap, VA 24219
Area Agencies on Aging are organizations that share information about local resources and support with people who are aging and their caregivers. “Area Agency on Aging” is a general term so your local agency may have a different name.
Area Agencies on Aging offer local service information to caregivers at little or no cost. They are often the first place that a caregiver should go to find affordable resources near them.
Programs and Services
Mountain Empire Older Citizens (MEOC) assists with the following programs and services:
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- In-Home Support
- Heating & Cooling Assistance
- Care Coordination/Options Counseling
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Public Guardianship Program
- Virginia Insurance Counseling and Assistance Program (VICAP)
- Senior Community Service Employment Program