Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging in Rock Island, IL
January 2, 2022
Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging
729 34th Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201
Area Agencies on Aging are organizations that share information about local resources and support with people who are aging and their caregivers. “Area Agency on Aging” is a general term so your local agency may have a different name.
Area Agencies on Aging offer local service information to caregivers at little or no cost. They are often the first place that a caregiver should go to find affordable resources near them.
Programs and Services
Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging assists with the following programs and services:
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Information and Assistance
- Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) Counseling
- Benefit Access Applications
- Options Counseling
- Matter of Balance
- Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP)